Beauty Agenda Web Scheduling FAQ
Frequently asked questions about Beauty Agenda online appointment scheduling services.
If you need answers to questions not addressed on this page, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
What is online customer scheduling?
Beauty Agenda online customer scheduling the customer makes his/her own appointments by accessing the salon’s website from home, office, smartphone or any Internet connection. Each customer has access to his/her data only, with salon-authorized individual logins and passwords. Customers can schedule or check their own appointments and view service and product history. Busy clients appreciate convenience of 24/7 bookings.
How does it work?
- Register for the free trial version
- Enter the schedule times and service choices. Using our simple interface, you tell us what times (or ranges of times) are available and what services can be scheduled. We create the Scheduling System for you based on your information requirements and create your own Scheduling URL.
- Tell your visitors about your on-line Scheduling System. Let your customers know the URL of your on-line Scheduling system to book appointments 24/7. If you have a web-site you can add a book-now button from it to the Scheduling Page URL. Another good way to make your users aware of the on-line Scheduling System is to include the Scheduling Page URL in all posters, advertisements and business cards.
- Users (and your staff) book times using the Scheduling System. Visitors are only permitted to schedule times and Activities which you have specified. When your visitors (or you) complete the on-line Scheduling information, the information they input is stored for you. Your appointments are now available from any internet connection.
Do I have to install software?
No! Beauty Agenda online customer scheduling software is completly web based. You can use a Mac, PC, Smartphone or tablet.
How do I get users to use my Scheduling System?
There are many ways you can do this depending on what sort of scheduling you are doing.
- Add a link from your web-site to the Scheduling Page URL
- Include the Scheduling Page URL in all your advertisements
- Print the Scheduling Page URL on business cards
- Add a link to your scheduling system to your Facebook, Linkdin and other social networking sites
- Add a link to your scheduling system to blogs and forums
What types of businesses use Beauty Agenda online scheduling?
Beauty Agenda is designed for any business whose customers need to make appointments. We specialize in the following industries: healthcare, Hair Salons, Day Spas and Tanning Salons. Our clients range from small family-owned businesses to large corporations!
Can I have multiple computers within one salon?
One salon location with computers at several workstations needs only one internet connection. Use a wireless option to allow multiple computers to communicate over one Internet connection.
There are no extra costs associated with networking computers.
What do I need to get started?
Beauty Agenda is a web-based application. There is nothing to download, install, maintain, or upgrade. All you need is a PC or Mac with Internet access. Our web based application will work with all browsers on any platform.
Do I need to own a website?
No. Your online schedule will be hosted from our servers. In addition, you can easily integrate our system into your own website if you have one! Need a website, our expert designers can build and host one for you, Contact Us
How reliable is your service?
Our severs are hosted by Godaddy! Go Daddy offers state-of-the-art data centers, providing fast, secure, reliable Webservice to millions of users worldwide.
Do you offer a free trial?
Yes! You can try our appointment scheduling system for 30 days free of charge. There is no obligation, and we do not ask for your credit card information. Sign up!
How are upgrades handled?
Upgrades are performed on our server and are immediately available free to all subscribers.
Can I take appointments that are made in the office or over the phone?
Yes, an internal POS system is included in all our membership packages. If you or your receptionist take appointments over the phone or from an office, you can enter these appointments in your online schedule and keep your calendar up-to-date.
Make future appointments for existing appointments quicker.
Why use Online Scheduling instead of a reservation book?
A reservation book sits in your office. With an online reservation system, you and your staff can see your customers' reservations and appointments even when you're away from the office.
How do I cancel my service?
Just go to your Account Setup page and click the Cancel Account button. Your account billing will stop immediately. Please note that unused portions of the current 3 month recurring rate are not refundable.
How do I connect my current website with Beauty Agenda?
Your Beauty Agenda site has a feature called a "Link Generator." This tool creates specific links for your Online schedules. You can then copy and paste those links into your existing website or Facebook.
Can I take deposits for online bookings?
Beayty Agenda has an optional setting to take a deposit before allowing on online booking to be confirmed.
A deposit to cover the costs of a booking combined with appointment reminders reduces the cost of No-Shows.
Is training available?
We offer online training and support for all our customers at no extra charge. If required, one of our support team can walk you through all the different features.
Is Beauty Agenda compatible with Mac computers?
Beauty Agenda is accessed through a web browser so yes, it does work on mac notebooks and tablets.